This site has been created to offer more readily available information about our products and services. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the site or any part of it, with or without notice, at any time. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the site. We may at our sole discretion terminate your access to or use of this site for any reason, including without limitation where we believe that you have not acted in accordance with the terms and conditions of this site.
We endeavour at all times to make the site as accessible as reasonably possible to disabled and partially-sighted users. In no way do we seek to deliberately discriminate against such users nor prevent them from accessing the information contained within, in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.
The entire content of this site is subject to strict copyright law, with all rights reserved and the information held is for your personal use only. You may not download (all or in part), transmit, modify or disseminate the site without our prior permission. However, you may print out part or all of the site for your own personal use only. Where reference is made to any material covered by third party copyright, we endeavour to always credit the original copyright holder and/or display a link to the original source where reasonably possible.
Third Party Products and Services
Where we provide hypertext links to third party internet websites, such links are not an endorsement by us of any of their products or services. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such websites. We have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites. This site may also contain some material provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of such material.
No third party is permitted to link to any other website, listing or online service to this site without first obtaining our prior written consent.
Although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, we give no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any such information. Opinions and any other contents on the Site are provided by us for personal use and informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
We will accept no liability in any event including (without limitation) negligence for any damages or loss of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses or losses arising out of, or in connection with your use or inability to use the site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failure, or loss of any profit, goodwill or reputation, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to other sites from this site.
Although we endeavour to closely monitor all visitor interaction with this site, in the form of Blog comments and client testimonials, we will accept no liability for any detrimental affect caused howsoever by any personal opinions expressed by others.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We will never pass on your information to a third party.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following personal data*:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We collect this information to understand your needs and to help provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address that you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, text message or direct mail.
· We may also use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
Who else has access to the data
Solely for the purposes of providing our products and services, we may disclose your data to:
· our insurers and/or professional advisers – insofar as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, exercising or defending legal claims, etc.
· our suppliers or subcontractors – only information that is considered absolutely vital is divulged, to support the servicing of your account. All suppliers and subcontractors working on behalf of Amberry Marketing are bound by a non-disclosure agreement protecting the unlawful use/distribution of data.
· third-party service providers – to allow us to keep you up to date with industry news, special offers and promotions, your data may be uploaded to a secure third party e-mail admin server (MailChimp or similar). We will always ensure that when data is used in this way, only information that is deemed essential for the provision of this service is uploaded. We will also ensure that any third party service providers provide their own rebust security measures to prevent data misuse.
· We may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
How long we keep the data for
Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
Your data will be retained for a minimum period of 365 days following data collection, and for a maximum period of 7 years.
Notwithstanding other provisions, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Further information regarding thsi can be given on request.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
At Amberry Marketing, we use the following cookies:
Google Analytics: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
We use traffic log cookies to help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable and we will require appropriate evidence of your identity. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Amberry Marketing, 21 Gillers Green, Worsley, Manchester, M28 0GA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.